Monday, November 22, 2010

What are you wishing for?

So, tell us, what are you wishing for this holiday season? Peace on earth? A new camera? An iPad? A million dollars? A vacation from all the hustle and bustle? We want to know!

Megan did a layout for us. Isn't it gorgeous!?!




I had a different approach to this. I thought it would be fun to save a handwritten list of wishes from the family members to look back on in the years to come.


I took a manilla file folder, opened it up and folded the bottom up, creating a pocket, then accordion folded it in fourths, to create little pockets. I used my November kit and LOTS of Glimmer Mist, some October Afternoon stickers from my stash, my handy dandy Martha Stewart snowflake punch, and some baker's twine to top it off with a sweet bow.




We would love to see your "Holiday wishes" projects, so please link us up!

6 comments:

meganklauer said...

Mandy....I LOVE it! What a great idea!

Tamdsgns said...

This is so cute! Who wouldn't want a written memory. This would make a great hostess gift too. thanks for sharing!

Shelley Haganman said...

Love both of your projects girls!!!

A splash of Sherry said...

Love both of them. Great idea.

Grateful 22:

http://asplashofsherry.blogspot.com/2010/11/grateful-22-grateful-for-music.html

Anonymous said...

Mandy, thats a great Idea/ and that Layout is great.
Way to go girls.....

Penny Smith said...

OK, you two totally rock! :)