Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Welcome our Nov guest designer...

Ashleigh Sandrock



Hi fellow scrappers! My name is Ashleigh! I live in a {Small} town in Illinois. I have been with my husband for 5 years and married for a year and a half. We have a wonderful, 6 month old, sweet, little baby boy named Breckon. I have been scrapbooking since I was in 8th grade. {That seems like forever ago!} I have worked at two scrapbook stores and loved every minute. The inspiration and bond I have gained from the environment of these stores has kept me scrapbooking all these years. After college I was hired as a computer teacher in an elementary school and soon after being married had to stop working the scrapbook store gig and focus on my {NEW} family. The last 2 years have been a wonderful turn of the page in my book of life that God has created for me. All the more reason to scrap right?!

Check out her new blog here: scrappeighinks.blogspot.com

In my {SpAre} time, I LOVE to design cards and invitations. I create and sell my cards on Etsy...
{check out her beautiful digi work here: www.classeighinks.etsy.com/shop}

When I was asked to be the guest designer I was shocked, surprised, nervous, and excited all at the same time. I couldn't believe they asked me! {ME? ReAlLy?} I have had a lot of fun with this kit and making the LO's you will find below. I hope you enjoy the kit as much as I did!





Beautiful job with the kit Ashleigh! Thank you so much for joining us!

3 comments:

A splash of Sherry said...

Great inspiration. Love them all and love your style. My Day 10 of Grateful is here:

http://asplashofsherry.blogspot.com/2010/11/day-10-grateful-for-good-friends.html

Shelley Haganman said...

So glad to have you as our guest DT! Love your work!

Colleen said...

Day 10
http://flathers.blogspot.com/2010/11/gratitude-day-10.html