Monday, November 1, 2010

It's November-30 Days of Gratitude begins!

OK, so maybe you realized that...
In the interest of "Thanks"giving, and being inspired by facebook entries, I thought
"WE should do 30 days of gratitude!"
So there you go!
Post each day on your blog (or each day you eek out some time for this) with a picture of something you are grateful/thankful for! And link back to us!
We will do a prize drawing for a BIG prize package! No seriously! BIG!
And we'll have it boxed and READY TO GO on the 30th!
The more of you that participate, the bigger it'll get!
How about we start with an i-rock... the number of jewels will depend on YOU! :)
Each day you post a gratitude entry, and link us here, you will be entered!

I am going to be a good here, and pay tribute up front to my beliefs...
I am grateful for the oppurtunity for personal relationship.
Yes-I am grateful for God himself. I'll start with that. :)

And with that, this picture:
What else have I been up to? As you heard, Megan and I were able to crop together this weekend... and BOY did I get some things done!
SO here are a few MORE November sneaks! :)
And another from Mandy!
Can you wait?? I can't! :)

So link away! Day 1...

This WEEKS challenge-Friends and Family.
Since your taking all these GREAT pictures of you friends and family, why not scrap one this week, upload it to the gallery!
Silly me did a layout with the NOVEMBER kit, and so your gonna have to wait for my inspiration! :)
You can of COURSE use a TSM kit to enter (with extra credit, of course!) but everyone is eligible to with any supplies. The winner gets $5 credit for any months TSM kit! If you subscribe, you will be refunded $5!
Go forth and create! :)

11 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I love your 30 days of gratitude challenge. I'm going to try to do that.

meganklauer said...

Beautiful post Penny!!!

A splash of Sherry said...

This is a great idea. We all need to be reminded of our blessings. Here is the link to my first post: http://asplashofsherry.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-am-grateful-for-survival.html

Colleen said...

I like this idea, wonder if I can keep it going all month or if I will forget
http://flathers.blogspot.com/2010/11/month-of-gratitude.html

The Grissoms' Page said...

Oh - I love this idea...I am gonna see if I can give it a go and stick with it for a month

Balk said...

Okay, I've got this started. We're rotating who takes the picture each day.

Anonymous said...

Here is my DAY 1

http://artsyfartsyscraproom.blogspot.com/2010/11/grateful-day-1.html

The Grissoms' Page said...

Here are my posts for 1, 2 & 3 since I started late: http://grissomcamopage.blogspot.com/2010_11_01_archive.html#2059310339016663224

Thanks again for this great challenge!

meganklauer said...

Awesome guys! Keep it up!!!!

Shewins1 said...

I'm gonna try this as well, this looks like fun. I may text you for help on how to post though.

Anonymous said...

Attitude of Gratitude Posted to win a big prize :) I love surprizes :D
My Blog:

http://debbywebster.blogspot.com/