Friday, December 24, 2010

Making an easy "scraps banner"....a how to:

I posted this on my blog about a week ago, but I thought I'd share here too.
I made mine for Christmas, but it could easily be done for New Years or birthday parties too!

They are super easy:

Start with a bunch of circles punched from your fav papers or scraps.
Photobucket

Run them through your sewing machine...
Photobucket

Just keep sewing and adding circles until you've got the length you want!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Try different shapes!
Photobucket

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! Enjoy a wonderful...magical weekend!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I did these for Reese's 3rd bday and used up tons of scraps .... I saw in a magazine where they used paper and photos ... very cute! I love yours I'm thinking of having valentine tree and maybe making some of these for garland.