Tuesday, August 10, 2010

This week's author's choice

We've had some great new layouts added to the gallery lately and this one by jleija really caught my eye! These super cute photos reminded me of when my boys were little...heck my 8 year old is still almost this messy. The misting is perfect!
Great design!
Add your creations today & maybe you will be next weeks feature!


Penny here! New feature to TSM! If your creation is the week's "Author's Pick" you will receive a $5 TSM GIft Certificate! Buy a kit and you will be refunded $5! That means your FABULOUS kit will only be $19.99!! (+ s/h)If you don't have a subscription, what a GREAT way to try a month! At a discount!

And hurry, August kit is SO fabulous! They are going FAST! Get yours TODAY!

5 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

That is absolutely adorable!

meganklauer said...

Awesome choice Michelle! Love this!

j.leija said...

oh wow! thanks for featuring me :)

Unknown said...

I just LOVE this! The mist is the perfect addition to that cuuuuuuute picture!

Leigh said...

YAY JAMIE! seriously love this page- the misting is PERFECT and hello, spaghetti ON THE page! amazing. super clever lady!
xoxo
Leigh