Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Guest Designer Spotlight-Charity Hassel

Time to showcase out Fab guest designer this month, Charity Hassel!
We are honored to have Charity Guest Design for us this month!
Charity, who designs for October Afternoon (a regular in TSM kits)
had this to share about herself:I am 35 years old. I have been married to my honey, Brian, for 7 years. We have a 5 year old named Alexander and Audrey Marie who is 3yr old. I work one shift a week as a RN in the Surgical ICU at Mayo. The rest of my days are spent making sippy cups, playing playdough and trying to scrap during naptimes! One of my favorite things on the planet is chocolate covered popcorn (I/m a chocoholic)! I have been scrapbooking for nearly 8 years now, but became "serious" about it around 6 years ago. My style varies, but I love trying to use product in unique ways.

Charity is KNOWN for your cards!


Thank you Charity, for sharing your creative inspiration with us here at
The Story Matters!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love Charity's work. She's just so talented!!!