Thursday, September 11, 2008

NEWS

OK, girls... new challenge, by the end of night-I certainly hope. :)

For this challenge also, Kate will be absent, due to being displaced due to the hurricanes in Louisiana!!!!!

I am a prayer... so anyone else that is :), please include her and her wonderful (LARGE) family in your prayers! I cannot imagine having 6 kids and having to deal with this!! WOW!!

We MISS you Kate!!!

But don't worry about us!! We'll be waiting for your fabulous works when you can get back to it... whenever!!!!!!

Thanks ladies!!!

4 comments:

dr said...

Not sure where Kate is going to but I'm in north La. & if she's in my neck-a-da-woods my kiddos would love to play. I can help any way I can. Let Theresa K. know & she'll be able to get in touch with me.
Prayers to & for ALL who are leaving their homes & for those who aren't.

Sasha said...

Alright Penny ... where is the challenge I am soo excited to see what the ladies come up with .. hee hee

Mindy said...

After I told you yesterday they were hard I felt bad later on and want you to know that "hard" isn't a bad thing and maybe a better description of your challenges is "thought provoking". I have done every challenge so far and have scrapped some stuff I never would have otherwise but am glad I did. I am getting an album just to put story matters challenges in.
I think when the challenges come out it's not an instant oh I know what I am doing. I have to think it over for many days before I come up with something so the idea kind of evolves over time! I hope you keep up with the great challenges!

日月神教-任我行 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,正妹牆,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站