Monday, January 24, 2011

Use your stash...

Do you ever use every little piece of your monthly kit? Probably not, eh?
This week, we are creating pretties by digging into our kit stash and mixing it up.

I created this winter layout by using the following from the January kit: green button, Basic Grey Marjolaine mini mono stickers, Basic Grey Pyrus pattern paper, Making Memories snowflake pattern paper, and the flap from one of the envelopes for my title/journaling area from the January kit.

I then used some of leftovers from my December kit: Basic Grey Jovial micro mono stickers and the Le P

I challenge you to mix it up and use your stash!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you have challenges, but where are we suppose to click on to see what the challenge is? Sorry , I'm new to this. thanks for your help.

Shelley Shaner