just popping in today to share a layout I created with this week's weekly challenge in mind---using loads of punches. everything on this layout comes from the July kit--if you haven't already, you'll want to grab one before they're gone!
this is one of those layouts where the punches might not be easy to pick out....
1. Fiskars Upper Crest Border Punch was used on the coral cardstock (under the white with red stripe paper)
2. Fiskars Treading Water Border Punch was used on the coral cardstock (very bottom edge of layout)
3. 3/4" circle punch was used to layer behind the large gemstone brads.
4. Fiskars 1/8" Handheld Single Hole Punch was used on the 3/4" circle to make a hole to insert brads.
5. EK Success Corner Rounder was used on the kraft cardstock with my journaling & the blue/green patterned paper.
and because The Story Matters, here's a closeup of the journaling. you can click the image to make it larger. :)
how'd you do with the "use you punches" challenge!? play along and put your images in our gallery, then link me up here. i'd LOVE to see (& comment) them!
i'm off to find a sweet treat to eat........it is my birthday afterall! :)