Thursday, July 22, 2010

Numbers Inspo

I headed to our design team for some number inspiration.  Combing through their blogs was quite inspiring, to say the least. 

First up is Andrea.  I obviously couldn't pick just one, and she had so many projects with numbers!! I settled on the vacation count down project, and this gorgeous anniversary layout.


On Bree's blog, I found this gem.  I love how she used the number paper, and the "4" sticker for her journaling. 

I got this one over at Candi's blog.  I love how she used her running number.  Very cool!

I found this gorgeous LO at Kim's blog.  Love the clock paper, and that she used the minutes for the title.

This one comes from Lain, and she showcased the number five with the stamp from the July kit.  I love how it makes it stand out.

Look how Megan rocked the numbers here.  I love the 13 card, and the number line is fabulous!

Michelle created a layout based on her sweet boy's to fifteen tunes.  I love this!!


This fabulous room sign comes from Shelley.  I love the little row of numbers underneath the name.  Very, very cool!

And look at this gorgeousness from Tania!!!  I just love it so much!

This is from Penny, and I love how her date is part of the design.  Perfection!
I hope you are feeling inspired by numbers.  Don't forget to put your work in our fabulous gallery so we can be inspired, too!  Have a great Thursday!

No comments: