Tuesday, July 22, 2008

RAK winner!!!!

I used the Random Number Generator (click if you need one yourself) and it picked number 131!!!

Oh wait, that means I have to count down 131 comments... :)

AND THE WINNER IS!!!!!!! (drum roll)

Blogger ALLY said...

Oooo.... lovin' the first challenge ladies!!! Hope you're having fun at CHA! Have a great weekend!

July 18, 2008 8:12 AM

I'm relieved! I was worried it would be one of us and I would have to count again!! :)

Thanks for posting ladies! If I can put together some more goodies, I'll put together another RAK SOON!

7 comments:

ALLY said...

YIPPEE!!!! How freakin' cool is that!!!!!! Thanks ladies!!

wendipooh13 said...

ohhh congrats and how fun!!!

PattiM said...

Whooooo Hoooooo, Ally! Congratulations!!

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!

Ashleigh Dillin said...

Lucky You ALLY!!!! HOW EXCITING!

Sassy Sasha said...

Congrats girl ..

TheresaK said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! Congrats girl!!!!

Georgia Visacri said...

congrats, girl!!!!!!!
hugs :-)