Monday, July 21, 2008

Incredible Theresa!

I still can't believe that Theresa said "Yes" to designing for us here at "The Story Matters"!

What an incredible style she has!! I am ALWAY KNOCKED OUT my her designs!
She is a ROCK STAR!! We are SO fortunate!
I asked Theresa a few questions, so we could get to know each her just a little bit better!
Thanks Theresa! Your Story Matters!!

Check her out here on her blog! You'll be knocked out too!
---------------------------------------------
-What state do you live in? PA
How many states have you lived in total? Well....I have moved 4 times in my life.......NEVER off of the same street!
-You have scissors/cutter, cardstock, pens, and adhesive-what 5 things scrapbooking things could you NOT live without! -Stapler, buttons, ANYTHING RED, paint, and label maker.
-What was your first scrapbooking experience? I began scrapping about 12 years ago off and on, more so in the past 2 years. I can remember I never wanted to cut the picture, so all I did was cut up cardstock with deco scissors and slap a Mrs Grossman sticker on it. Boy...things have changed!
-And is there someone special that introduced you to it? nope, but I did consult my friend that only worked with creative memories....that didn't last for me too long. I do still have the corner rounder though!
-Besides TSM, who do you design for? I design for Red Velvet Kit Club.
-Tell us something we wouldn't guess about you? Quirk, habit, fetish (keep it clean!) little known fact...
Ok, I will give you two....I will not carry an umbrella. Ever. I would rather get soaking wet. The second thing is I will Not EVER go to a haunted hayride/house at Halloween, but I LOVE scary movies!! Go figure.

Thanks Theresa!!
-----------------------------------------------
And keep the layouts comin'! Posting open until Friday at midnight!
I am SO excited about all the INCREDIBLE layouts I have seen comin' our way!
YAY!
THANK YOU for all your support!

I hope, like me, you start an album for this challenge, an album FILLED with YOUR story!
Cuz it MATTERS! :)

2 comments:

A Soldier Girl said...

Love you Theresa .. and your work girl .. such an honor to work with ya .. and I LOVE scary movies to girl.

Krista said...

Great to learn more about you Theresa!! Im right there with ya...LOVE LOVE scary movies, TERRIFIED of haunted houses, they give me anxiety!