Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Check it Out!



I don't know about you guys,
but I looove making cards.
What else are you going to do with your scrap?
This week Im going to be bringing you cards, cards cards.
All made from TSM kit.

Here's my first one.
I simply sprayed mist over a white cardstock base,
and sprinkled some black paint as well.
i used my good ol' Cuttlebug to die cut the hearts.
And then handcut a mat for each one.,
I then adhered them to the front of the card with my sewing machine.
( I like the imperfect look)
And added a sticker sentiment.
This one was so easy with very little paper.

Check out this gorgeous card by Megan...
I adore the yellow base ( it is my favorite color)
And you won't believe how easy it is to sew on paper.
( I dare you to try)
And doesn't it totally complete the look?

So tune in tomorrow for AUTHOR'S CHOICE
and another card.

No comments: