Monday, September 27, 2010

Buttons, Buttons, who's got the buttons???

Hey everyone!  It's Amy, and I'm thrilled to be hosting the TSM blog this week.  While we are all anxiously awaiting the October reveal, I thought I'd highlight one of my favorite parts of the TSM kits, the custom buttons.  I just adore them, and am amazed each month to see what Charlene creates for us!

I wanted to share some Oct sneaks with you:




Check out the cooooooooool buttons for this month!  I just love them.  In the last sneak, I actually painted them a bit just to tone them down some for the look I needed.  There is so much you can do with her buttons.  I used some brads to adhere them instead of just tying ribbon or twine through them.  See???  The possiblities are endless!

Here is your challenge...link us up to a LO/project you've created using her fabulous buttons!  You can post your projects right here in our fabulous TSM gallery!

Hope you have a great Monday! 

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Fabulous.....love this one!!!!

Charlene E. said...

Oh, Amy I love you, thank you thank you for finally letting my buttons shine!!!! I work so hard on them every month. You won't be disappointed with November's buttons, something totally new, different and a very current trend.

meganklauer said...

Great post Amy & loving the sneaks!

Shelley Haganman said...

Love how you worked those buttons!!