Monday, March 14, 2011

Are you feeling lucky?

Huh. Are ya?
I truly am. Especially after seeing all the video clips of the events that have unfolded this past weekend. I just can't imagine. Witnessing tragedy like this really puts things into perspective. Love the ones your with and appreciate everything you have.
One of the things, I am most appreciative to have is such a strong relationship with my husband. He's my best friend, my rock. I'm so very lucky to have him in my life. He supports me in everything that I do, he loves me no matter what and he's pretty cute ;).
So, I challenge you to show us what you are feeling lucky about.
Here's my "lucky" layout...


* everything is from the March The Story Matters kit, except the manila tag and the BasicGrey alphabet.

Be sure to upload you layout to our gallery and link us up here, on this post.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I adore this layout!!!! The arrangement of the photos is inspired.
=)

kate blue said...

love this!

Crystal said...

fab challenge! beautiful LO too! this is my first time playing along so i hope i'm doing this right...lol! here is the link to my LO & i will also post it in the gallery! hugs!
http://scrapcandydesigns.blogspot.com/2011/03/love-was-made-for-you-and-me.html