Monday, May 17, 2010

Are you Ready for a NEW Challenge?

Hey Guys! It's Bree. I'll be helping host the challenge this week.
Do you guys love a good sketch? I know I do.
So I created this little one just for my Story Matters Girls.
Yup! I'm talking to you!
So here's the sketch!
I love my May kit so much, that I am almost completely out of it.
And this is a great sketch for using some little pieces or scraps.
So check out my interpretation of ht sketch!

I created a 12x12 Layout to share.
I am really trying to challenge myself to use more journalling,
and that's something us Story Matter Girls love to encourage.
So I not only created my own journalling box,
I also added strip journalling around the entire layout.

Tania created a beautiful card using the sketch.
I love versatility of this kit!

Here's a close - up

And Megan created this Beautiful Layout.

Bravo Ladies. I love all these projects.

So now it's your turn.
We would love to see what you can create using this sketch.
Upload your layouts to the gallery...
and then come back here and leave your link in the comments section!
I will also send one random participant a fabulous prize,
just for playing along.
Oh yeah....
Don't forget to sign up for the Forum and the Gallery.
It's a great place to get some new ideas and lots of inspiration.

Bree

You have until Sunday night at Midnight (CST)!
Can't wait to see your creations!
Be sure to post to the gallery too! Keep 'em coming!

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Love the sketch! I cannot wait to get a few moments to sit down and create!

A splash of Sherry said...

Love the sketch and the inspiration.

Jona Panesa said...

awesome!

Anonymous said...

Here's my link! Thanks for the challenge! http://thestorymatters.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=212&title=tough-love&cat=500

ckmom78 said...

love the sketch..here's my take:

http://ckmom78.blogspot.com/

off to upload to site

Angie said...

Bree this was such a FUN sketch, thanks so much for the inspiration!
http://thestorymatters.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=221&title=sketch-challenge&cat=512

A splash of Sherry said...

Here is my link for the challange: http://asplashofsherry.blogspot.com/2010/05/2-cool.html