Monday, March 15, 2010

April Designer Sneak Peeks!

Just thought we would tease you with the April designer sneak peeks!
We will be revealing more of the kit contents in the coming days, but in the mean time,
we thought we would tease you!

April is Featuring:
NEW October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket, and Custom Buttons (by The Button Box!)

There is still time (until this coming Sunday) to get a sketch in!
Haven't seen anything linked up to us yet-take a go at it! It's a great sketch!

Anyone can enter...

2 comments:

Michele said...

oh my word!!! these sneak peeks are so tantalizing!!! I can't wait! I need to use up the rest of this month's kit so I won't feel guilty wanting to dig into next month's. lol

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Looks awesome! I might have to purchase this kit next month!