Saturday, March 21, 2009

I am pretty sure...

...no one checks here anymore...
I just know it. :)
You have given up, haven't you?

OK, I hope not...

But after some discussion, and pondering we are going to continue BUT we are going to relaunch-sort of...

We are going to have challenges just ONCE a month, but each designer will post a challenge of their choice AND share a technique that month too... so we are changing things up!

Plus, you have GOT to be getting sick of ME!!

There is a lot of talent on our team... and beyond! :) So let's highlight it a bit more!

If you are interested in joining our team before we get started again, drop me an email.

I am not expecting any emails... cuz no one comes here anymore, right? :)

But I STILL think it is important to TELL YOUR STORY... so I am thrilled to have ANY layouts prompted by this little challenge site!!

In the meantime-be blessed!

We'll see ya SOON!

(teaser: Cindy Tobey is our guest designer... poor thing gave me her layout AGES ago! Ya don't want to miss it!! Might even be a RAK comin' up! Never know! )

10 comments:

dr said...

Sur-prize, sur-prize, Sur-prize
you posted & yes I do check you out.
Don't always do a layout for the challenges but I do check-in for the inspiration.
Sounds like a fab idie!!

Lain said...

I stop by whenever you update. :)

Ashleigh said...

I just found your blog..it was recommended by Google Reader. Can't wait to see the new challenges. I like monthly challenges because I can actually keep up with them. I'm too busy to keep up w/deadlines for weekly challenges.

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny

Don't be so down on yourself. Yes...we miss you and the challenges but life happens. What's most important is that you push past it. Change things up to fit you and the other designers while still giving ur fan base what they are looking for....a reason to scrap and a why to tell their story!!

I ran across this challenge site around the time things started moving slowly so I havent been able to participate but I'd love to help out if I can. LMK!

Till then...we're still checking the site.

Stay upbeat!
~LaVon

mica said...

I've been checking too. What you are planning sounds good :)

yyam said...

Hey. I've taken part in 1 challenge so far and I can't wait to work on the next. So, please keep them coming!

Audrey said...

Hello here from Holland! I always follow this blog but haven't participate for a long time cause I was fighting my burn out. now things go better so here i am!
In your designteam? I like that!

Marilyn said...

Penny, I am really sorry I haven't been participating lately. I was burned out on blog challenges, but am ready to get back into it, I promise!! I will just wait for the next challenge!!

asksmommy said...

Sitting on the edge of my seat all ready to jump into action LOL!!!

CK Chai said...

I do stop by occassionally for some inspiration though I have not participated in any of the challenges... Will continue to pop by...